Heat Treatment Steel Hot Runner Molds Auto Parts Mold For Car
Ashtray , car ashtray mold
|Plastic Material||Dimension mm||Cavity||Cavity/Core||Mold standard||Gate type||Remarks|
|ashtray body||PA6+GF30||80*75*92||1*2||1.2344 (48-52HRC)||DME||sub gate||4 sliders|
|ashtray door||ABS||77*77*25||1*2||1.2344 (48-52HRC)||DME||sub gate||4 sliders, 2 lifters|
|70*63*45||1*2||1.2344 (48-52HRC)||DME||tip gate||12 lifters hot runner|
1. Use of inserts cores for features (rib, boss ...) with height
more than 10mm
2. Use of insert cores for the circular, elliptical and any
3. Integrated interlocks in both longitudinal and lateral
4. Inserted wearing plate with lubricant grooves for all the
interlocks and areas subjected to friction
5. At least 2 degrees less interlock angle in compare with shut-off
6. Pressure plates to protect shut-off surfaces
7. Suitable cooling circuits for cavity, core, moving parts and any
part forming the impression(s)
8. Appropriate cooling system with optimum production cycle time
9. Homogenous cooling system with ∆T < 10 °C on impression(s)
10. Proper cooling circuits with ∆T < 3 °C between input and
output temperature of coolant
11. Marking of water inlets and outlets
12. Slides' positioning safety system
13. Wearing plates for slides
14. Use of magnetic built-in sensors for the hydraulic cylinders
sliders and Micro-switches as the safety system of the ejector
system and any lifters (each lifter should have rectangular unified
shape and independent electrical sensor).
15. Ejector plate(s) with independent guiding pillars.
16. Push back pins for ejection system
17. Support legs
18. Lifting devices on fixed and moving sides which should be
delivered by the tool
19. Tool transportation strip(s)
20. Water couplings on the opposite operator side
21. Hydraulic/ Pneumatic couplings on the opposite operator side
22. Electrical connectors on the opposite operator side close to
the top (On top of all water and hydraulic couplings)
23. Electrical wiring is to be positioned into a suitable covered
1. Export (HASCO,DME, MISUMI)mold making for over than 15 years
2. Reasonable price and competitive lead time . For urgent cases,
we can cooperate with overtiming to catch up customer's requirement
on delivery time.
3. Fluent English communication for both business and engineering
4. Gear precision availability.
5. Up to 20 Tonnage / 2m x 1.6m mold size
6. GE and Philips qualified factory.
7. sales coordinator and project team high stability.
8. Plastic injection mold and molded parts are both available
|Terms of Payment and Shipment|
|01,What is your terms of payment?|
For new mold, 40% deposit, 30% on first short, 30% before shipment.
For modifying mold, 100% one week upon the approval of
the updated samples. For prototype mold, pay 50% when place P.O,
and another 50% before mold delivery.
02,How do you pack the mold?
It all depends where the molds are shipped. For the mold inland:
general packing method ;For the mold exported overseas, we
pack it strictly in accordance with standard of export regulation.
03,Do you know the export tax on mold to USA?
Our quotation is based on FOB HK , FOB Shenzhen or ex-factory. Of
course we can help to find it.
For your own design , we are glad to provide our best offers.
Please share your RFQ details including
3) plastic resin
4) mold standard (Europe/ USA with Hasco/ DME, china with LKM)
5) Tooling life or steel type
Mold Standard and type
Hasco, DME, LKM ,FUTABA,Misumi
Injection mold, die-casting mold, overmold,rotational mold, rapid
mold, inserts mold,prototype,silicone mold, rubber mold
Mold making, molding , injection, prototype, pre-production, silk
screen printing ,industrial design, painting,simple
assembly,machining,coating, silicone rubber
Direct &indirect client
Behr, RENAULT, Valeo, PHILIPS ,GE, Intel, VOLVO,AUDI, KIA, HONDA
>10000 rapid mold, 100K-200K, 250K-300K, 300K-500K, 1 M>
Automobile mold, home appliances mold, plastic cover mold, electric
plastic parts mold, POS , OA componenet mold, bottle caps mold,
decoration mold, household appliances mold, industrial plastic
Cavity and core steel
S136, H13, 2083H,420,P-20, 1.2767,ASSAB steel, 1.2344,1.2343 ,
hardened steel, NAK80,8407 , w302 , F-2,
Solid works, Pro/E, UG, Matercam,E drawing, Auto CAD,
PP/EPDM,PA,PC, ABS,PE, PET,PBT, PC/ABS, +GF,+ PVDF,+TD, +CF,POM,PS,