Super Bright Versatile LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light – Battery
Powered Portable BBQ Light With Built In Bottle Opener
Charactors for Sunway SW-5815 LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light:
1. The run time of the LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light can be up to 5
2. Made of an new advanced heat-resistant ABS plastic which can
withstand light rain and heat up to 70°C.
3. Clamp design, easy to fix up, clamp can be applied to the round
or square surfaces range 0~50mm, such as table, bed and BBQ.
4. Bottle opener with magnet to catch bottle caps.
5. Adjust the bar to any angle (360° Rotation angle) within a 700mm
6. Unique flex arm adjusts and holds in any position.
7. With a hidden hanging hook on the back allows you to hang
8. With a powerful magnet on the back which can be absorbed on any
9. Easy access T-screw.
10. The handle is designed with no slip grip technology to provide
stronger grip for safe movement of hot items.
Applications of Sunway SW-5815 LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light:
The Sunway SW-5815 LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light fits most grills,
whether your grill used by gas or charcoal. Also great for other
indoor and outdoor, such as maintains, power cuts, camping,
reading, emergencies, it is really a fantastic tool light for
Specifications for Sunway SW-5815 LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light:
|Input voltage||4.5V (3PCS 1.5V AAA batteries)|
|LED specification||3W COB LED|
|Switch||Push button to control on and off|
Delivery time for Sunway SW-5815 LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light:
1. Sample: within 1-5 days
2. Wholesales Orders : 7-15 days according to different quantity
3. OEM: 7-10 days after sample confirmation.
1. The LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light can be cleaned by gently wiping
with a damp towel.
2. Recycle old batteries whenever possible. If recycling is
unavailable in your area, dispose of old batteries in accordance
with local regulations.
3. Do not incinerate, compact, or disassemble batteries.
4. Remove batteries if LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light is to be unused
for two months or more, since batteries could leak and damage the
LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light.
5. Store LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light indoors when not in use.
6. Adjust clamp to proper position when not use.
7. Keep a safety distance between the lights and fire! Don’t exceed
the max temperature 70°C.