Brightest Bike Headlight and Taillight - with Flash Mode , Water
Resistant , With Batteries for Road Bicycle
Charactors for Sunway SW-0066-03 Bike Headlight and Taillight:
1. Designed for bike use
2. Powered by 2pcs CR 2032/3V batteries.
3. Compact and smart design, easy to carry and store.
4. 2 lighting modes: steady on or flash:
Press the push button the first time, it will light stable, second
time, it will flash, third time, it will be off
5. 2 red LED lights + 2 white LED lights, white lights are used for
lightening, red lights are used for alarming.
6. Clip design, easy to fix up and use.
7. Waterproof construction design which ensure your daily outdoor
8. Built-in reed pipe, LED lights will be off when two lights
buckled up, LED lights will be on when separating two lights.
9. Used environment-friendly PP material, Rohs approved.
Applications for Sunway Bike Headlight and Taillight:
The Bike Headlight and Taillight is perfect for riding bike in the
night, hiking and other outdoor activities.
Technical specifications for Sunway Bike Headlight and Taillight:
Red light: 0.09W Max,
white light: 0.84W Max
Red light: 20-30mA,
white light: 90-105mA
Red light: 3V,
white light: 6V
Red light: YFL504E12RC0522
White light: WW05A4SWQ4-N
Red light: >3.1Lm,
white light: >17Lm
Red light: 900-1100K,
white light: 9000-11000K
White light: 15 degree,
Red light: 35 degree
|Discharge Time||7 hours when 1.8Lm|
|Cases Material||PP plastic|
|Switch Mode||Push Button|
|Package||Opp bag or other OEM package|
Package Details for Sunway Bike Headlight and Taillight:
1. Packing size (Opp bag L*W): 100*60mm
(mark: 1pc/Opp bag)
2. Inner size (L*W*H): 375*150*145mm
(mark: 12pcs Opp bag/inner box)
3. Carton size (L*W*H): 390*325*325mm
(mark: 4 inner box/ carton, total 48pcs)
Cautions for Sunway Bike Headlight and Taillight:
1.This Bike Headlight and Taillight is water-resistant under daily
use and can be used in the rain. However, do not intentionally
submerge it in water.
2. Do not look at light directly.
3. Remove the insulation film under the battery before use.
4. Insert batteries with correct polarity.
5. Don’t mix old and new batteries!
6. Do not incinerate, compact, or disassemble batteries.
7. Remove batteries if the light is to be unused for two months or
8. Keep away from fire and extreme heat.