9V 3 Light Models Emergency Torch with 6 LED and Built-in Battery
for Outdoor Use
Features of SW-845 Blocklite Emergency Torch:
1. 6 super bright LED
2. Compact size and light weight, convenient to carry
3. Sunway patent product
4. With one piece 9V environment friendly battery, integrated with
the product itself, easy to operate, energy saving with
5. Life time 10,000 hours or more.
6. 60 hours Continuous lighting time.
7. Powered by 9V batteries (PAK O 6F22 9VOLT)
8. 3 light modes: 2 ED on, 4 LED on and 6 LED on.
9. Used international brand DIP f5 lamp beads as light source, long
life time, high luminous Flux , CRI reach up to more than 80.
10. Environment- friendly PC+TPR material.
11. Certified by CE,FCC, ROHS, etc.
12. Level Ⅲ product, utmost safety index with ultra low voltage
Application of Blocklite Emergency Torch:
Maintenance, disaster relief, activities or emergency,
rescue,camping, etc indoor and outdoor use.
Specifications of Blocklite Emergency Torch:
|Input Current||6 LED on: 85-100mA, 4 LED on: 55-65mA, 2 LED on: 30-35mA|
|Battery||9V safe and removable battery|
|Power||6 LED on: Max 0.6W, 4 LED on: Max 0.4W, 2 LED on: Max 0.2W|
|Quantity of LED||6pcs|
|LEDs Specfication||Φ5 white light LED, round head|
|Luminous Flux||6 LED on: >20Lm, 4 lights on: >15Lm, 2 lights on: >8Lm|
|Color Temp||6000-8000K (6 LED on)|
|Switch mode for dimmer||Round push button|
|Package||We can do colorful box package, blister package or other customized
Package of Blocklite Emergency Torch:
1. Inner size(L*W*H): 175*135*75mm (50pcs/inner box)
2. Carton size(L*W*H): 430*190*175mm (6 inner box/carton, total
3. Gross weight: 16kgs/ctn
Delivery time of Blocklite Emergency Torch:
1. Sample: within 1-5 days
2. Wholesales Orders: 7-16 days according various quantities
3. OEM 7-10 days after receiving your sample confirmation and
Caution of Blocklite Emergency Torch:
1. Do not expose the LED flashlight torch to the sunlight for a
long time, long time alarming may reduce product’s life.
2. Dispose used batteries properly and legally.
3. Do not dispose batteries into fire.
4. Do not dismantle light head in case of any damage to the bulb
and reflection cap.