Crack Resistance Pouch Laminating Film A5 , Small Menu Laminating
If you need to laminate slightly smaller items, then take a look at
our selection of A5 laminating pouches. Easy to use, the pouches
work with all laminating machines and can help protect any paper or
card items, whether it’s signage, menus, classroom resources or
Laminating pouches are used in a pouch laminator to protect and
seal documents. A laminating pouch is sealed on one side. The
document or item is placed inside the laminating pouch and then run
through the pouch laminator to seal the pouch.Laminating pouches
come in many sizes to protect items and make them tamper proof,
hard to tear, and dirt and moisture resistant.
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers'
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as
3. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the
lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and
so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from
60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality.
How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the
- 80 micron - where handling is minimal and moderate flexibility is
acceptable, often used when documents are to be filed or protected
by a folder.
- 100-150 Micron - where handling is intensive and documents need to
stand up to daily use. Examples are sales materials, signs,
posters, menus, calendars, membership cards, luggage tags, ID tags,
- 175-250 micron - when a rigid format is needed. Examples are
display signs, placemats, or heavy duty uses, always check your
laminating machine to ensure it can handle this thickness.
Waterproof, preventing alteration, preventing destructive insect,
After laminating, the product is transparent,flat and sticky
strongly,can protect the file ,photo or card for long time.
5. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or
thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
1. Choose a laminating machine that suits your needs.
2. Turn on the machine and allow it to warm up.
3. Place your document inside the laminating pouch.
4. Insert the pouch, with the sealed edge first into the laminator
at the correct temperature.
5. Trim the edges if needed using a paper cutter or scissors. Leave
at least a 1/16" (2mm) border.
6. Why Choose Us:
- Professional Manufacturer
- More Than 15 Years Experience
- OEM/ODM Service.
- Products Exported To Europe, United States ,Southeast Asia, Middle
East and other countries and regions.