500 watt High Power Laser Diode Array, 808 nm Vertical Array for
Laser hair removal is the process of hair removal by means of
exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle.
HTOE LDAQ2-0808-0500 vertical array is specially designed for hair
removal application, it can stack up to 10 packaged laser bars to
form a high power diode laser assembly. Each of these laser bars
individually provides up to 100watts in CW mode. The small gaps
between the laser bars make the module obtain maximum brilliance
from the arrays, enabling the module to work with high efficiency.
- Power up to 500W
- 808nm center wavelength
- Compact design
- Reliable package with hard solder
- Contact cooling method
- 20 years' experience in laser diode production
- 13 months warranty period
The primary principle behind laser hair removal is selective
photothermolysis (SPTL), the matching of a specific wavelength of
light and pulse duration to obtain optimal effect on a targeted
tissue with minimal effect on surrounding tissue. Lasers can cause
localized damage by selectively heating dark target matter,
melanin, thereby heating up the basal stem cells in the follicle
which causes hair growth, the follicle, while not heating the rest
of the skin.
|Diode Laser Arrays for Hair Removal|
|Center Wavelength||nm||808 ± 10|
- Item model notice: LDAQ2 (item model) - 0808 (center
wavelength)-0500 (output power).
Please install and operate this laser diode by professionals, or at
least under professional guidance.
- Package data is only for reference, which can be customized
according to clients’ designed drawings.
- Please make sure laser diode is operated under the temperature
between 15℃ and 35℃, as high temperature will increase threshold
current, decrease exchange rate and accelerate the aging.
- Output power could be customized by customers’ requirements.
- Please take measures to avoid condensation, which will cause aging
of laser diode.
- For more information, please contact Hi-Tech Optoelectronics Co.,