1.The dressing is made by the foaming of medical polyurethane and
CMC, and it can be classified as common foam dressing, compound
foam dressing, self-adherent form dressing and silver ion foam
2. Product thickness: 2-6mm, weight: 735g/m2/5mm thickness
3. Compound foam dressing with polyurethane permeable film Air
permeability 1.84g/10cm2/24h/37 centigrade
Absorbent capability 6.94g/10cm2/24h/37 centigradetotal absorbent
5. Adhesive part of self-adherent foam dressing is made of thin
hydrocolloid dressing which can enhance the healing of wound.
Main performance of foam dressing:
1. Highly absorbent, it can absorb lots of exudates and reduce
maceration to the skin.
2. It has the function of "keeping water inside".
3. There can be a layer of waterproof and semi-permeable
polyurethane film to prevent water, external bacterial and foreign
matter from going into the wound.
4. Providing moist environment for the wound and make the wound
5. Non-adherent to the wound, foam dressing will not stick on the
wound when being removed, no pain will be created.
6. It is soft, elastic and comfortable to the skin and can keep the
wound from be pressed.
7. Besides the above functions, silver ion foam dressing is also
8. Various in shape and size to meet different clinical needs.
1. It is adaptable to different phases of wound especially to all
kinds of highly exudated wounds.
2. I-II degree burn wound.
3. For burn wound, face-lifting, donated and donation wound.
4. Ulcer, bedsore, pressure ulcers and cavity wound.
5. All kinds of post-operation surgery wound and injuries.
6. Silver ion foam dressing is especially adaptable to infected
wounds with lots of exudates.
User guide and cautions:
1. Lean the wound with saline water before using and make the skin
around the wound dry.
2. Foam dressing 2cm bigger than the wound