Foam dressing is a kind of new dressing made of foaming medical
polyurethane which contains CMC.
Mechanism illustration of foam dressing
1. The porous structure helps it with more and faster absorbency.
2. Gel can be formed after absorbing exudates to keep moist
enviroment for the wound.
3. It has water-lock function.
4. Caminoted to a semi-permeable, anti-bacteria and water-proof
polyurethane film backing.
5. It is soft, elastic, comfortable and can decrease the wound
6. The porous structure can absorbe peculiar smell.
1. The dressing is made of medical polyurethane foam with CMC,
including non-adherent foam dressing, foam dressing with
polyurethane film, self-adherent foam dressing and silver ion foam
2. Product thickness: 2-6mm, GSM: 735g/m2/5mm (thickness)
3. The moisture permeability of polyurethane film which laminated
on the foam dressing:1.84g/10cm2/24h/37℃ Absorbent capability 6.49g/10cm2/24h/37℃Total absorbent capacitance 8.78g/10cm2/24h/37℃
4. Hygroscopic ratio8.
5. Adhesive part of self-adherent foam dressing is made of extra
thin hydrocolloid dressing which can enhance wound healing.
1. High absorbency, it can absorb lots of exudates and reduce
maceration to the skin.
2. It has water-lock function.
3. The semi-permeable polyurethane film can protect the wound
against water, bacterial and foreign matters.
4. Provide moist environment to promote wound healing.
5. Non-adherent to the wound, no pain will occure when remove
6. It is soft, elastic and comfortable to the skin and has good
7. Besides the above functions, silver ion foam dressing is also
8. Available in different sizes and shapes to meet the clinical
1. It is adaptable to different phases of wound, especially to
heavy exudated wounds.
2. I-II degree burn and scald wound.
3. For burn and scald wound, consmetic operation and shin-donor
4. Ulcer, bedsore, pressure ulcers and cavity wound.
5. Post-operation surgery wounds and injuries.
6. Silver ion foam dressing is especially used for infected wounds
with heavy exudates.
1. Make sure the wound area is clean and dry before using dressing.
2. Foam dressing should be 2cm bigger than the wound.
3. When the exudates is 2cm close the foam dressing edge, the foam
dressing should be changed.
4. It can be used together with other dressings.
Foam Dressing (Composite with PU film)
Packing1pc/blister pouch, 10pcs/box, 10boxes/case
Foam Dressing (Self-adhesive)