1. Compared with hardwood flooring, what virtues does your bamboo
Compared with hardwood flooring, our bamboo flooring has many good
virtues. First, our bamboo flooring is an environmental product and
the growing season of bamboo is much shorter than the decades for
hardwood forests to mature. Each year, one "mother tree" in the
now-thinned-out acre makes several new stems that grow to full
length in a few months and to mature hardness in about five years,
so our bamboo flooring has plentiful natural resource. Secondly,
our bamboo flooring has higher hardness, so it is more durable than
hardwood flooring. Then the third, our bamboo flooring can be
installed very conveniently. When installed, it can be glued,
nailed, or nailed with glue. Except all the above, our bamboo
flooring has better grain and is more elegant and graceful than
2. What kind of finish does your bamboo flooring use and what are
the virtues of the finish?
Our bamboo flooring is finished with three coats of 100% solid UV
cured urethane, which makes the flooring resistant to abrasion,
chemical and stain, fire, indentation and oiling. Furthermore, our
bamboo flooring with this kind of particular finish has another
virtue of electrostatic prevention.
3. What's the moisture content of your bamboo flooring?
Our bamboo flooring is kiln dried and plastic sealed before
packing, and its interior moisture content is controlled within
4. How to maintain bamboo flooring?
1. Keep the floor clean, and use soft damping cloth to scrub the
2. Avoid osculating volumes of water. Mop up the water and clean
the floor in time if that happens.
3. Place a piece of doormat at the entrance to the room so as to
prevent such things as dust and sand from being carried in. At the
same time, the doormat must be keep clean.
4. Never gride on the surface of bamboo flooring with nails or
enter the room in shoes with metal pins.
5. According to the service condition, wax or varnish the floor
every several years and try to keep the varnish film glabrous.
6. Keep the windows open often for ventilation and also to adjust
the indoor temperature.
7. Avoid being insolated long by strong sunlight under normal
8. Keep the room as ventilated and dry as possible
5. Where does your bamboo flooring come from?
Our bamboo flooring comes from China Xingli Bamboo Products
Company, which is one of the main bamboo flooring manufacturers in
China for about ten years. All bamboo material is selected before
being manufactured into floors, so the quality of our products is
good and reliable. The market share in European market is over 22%
6. What colors do your products have?
Our products have two main colors. One is natural blond color and
the other is carbonated brown color. Carbonization is a boiling
process, so it may create another darker brown color.
7. How hard is your bamboo flooring?
When tested according to the standards of the National Wood
Flooring Association Test (Janka Ball Hardness Test), it shows an
average hardness of 1320 PSI comparing with the northern red oak.
The carbonization process reduces the result to 1010 PSI, the
strength of walnut.
8. Can you produce bamboo moldings?
Yes, we can. Our bamboo moldings include wide and narrow moldings,
stair nosing, stair tread, and a base on natural blond and
carbonized brown colors. We can also produce moldings according to
9. Why does bamboo flooring become more and more popular?
Bamboo flooring is made from natural resource, which is renewable
and recyclable. Buildings, barns, ships and other structures made
of bamboo often find a second life in bamboo flooring, cabinet
doors, wall decor panel, vents and ceilings. And bamboo flooring is
a good choice for a healthy home.
--Eight virtues of bamboo floor board
(1)Hard-surface/particular abrasion resistant/No traces will be
left on its surface even after several years.
(2)Burly almost no traces/keep horizontal surface/friction and
(3)Cigarette tip and fire resistant/high-density/water and fire
(4)Color-lasting, fading proof/light shining and ultraviolet
radiation resislat/no discoloring.
(5)Easily to tend and protect, Easy stain removing.
(6)Innocuous to health /Nature bamboo /no preservative/no
(7)Innocuous to health /Nature bamboo/no preservative/no
(8)Easy assembling and paving
--Comparison between bamboo and wood floor and its parameter
The chromatism comparison between bamboo flooring and wood flooring
Because the diameter of timber trunk is bigger than that of bamboo,
which leads to that the influence on the