Fresh and flavorful White Guava Puree
that we bring forth is in high demand in the market. The White
Guava Puree has an intense taste and aroma similar to that of a
ripe Guava. The White Guava Puree tastes wonderful and so is used
in every kitchen. High quality guava fruits are used in making the
White Guava Puree.Description
Ripened non-GMO White Guava fruits are sorted and then washed by
using a Mechanical process. The puree is made free form foreign
particles and other impurities by cutting, screening &
separation. Processes such as commercial pasteurization and seaming
are done which makes sure that the food is safe & has a
composition in accordance with International standards. The entire
processing is done under strict hygienic conditions that are
maintained during the processing line.Nutritional Properties
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- Rich in antioxidants
- Prevents heart diseases and cancer
- Head Space : 6 mm max
- Vacuum 6 Hg.
- Brix(%TSS) :09 B Min
- % Acidity(as Citric acid) : 0.45 - 0.70 %
- pH : < 4.1
- Consistency(Bostwick) : < 12cms/30sec
- Viscosity(ford cup) : 30 sec min.
- Specks per 10 gms Brown : 10Max
- Black : Nil
- Colour : Creamy white
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of sound matured, ripened Guava.
- ApperanceHomogenous & free flowing, free from any kind of foreign
- Total Plate Count CFU/gm : < 50
- Yeast CFU/gm < 10
- Mould CFU/gm < 10
- E.Coil CFU/gm Absent
- Coliform CFU/gm Absent
- Additives : As per customer requirement
- Packaging : Product is packed in A 2 , A -10, A-12 size in specified
carton.Net weight A-2 -- 850 gms, A-10 3.1 kg, A-12 5.25 kg
- Loadability : A-2 -- 860 cartons per 20 feet FCL A-10 1000 cartons per 20 feet
- Shelf Life : 12 Months from the date of manufacturing at ambient temperature.
- Uses : It’s a base product for the Fruit Juice, Nectar, Baby Food, Jam,
Flavored Yogurt etc.
- Storage Condition : Storage at ambient temperature. Cans should not be exposed to
Direct Sunlight for prolonged period of time.