Super lightweight and stylish. Designed to take a vinyl banners
with "eyelet" corner fixings, two systems are combined together to
make "Vort-X II" for a double-sided presentation.
- Type: Spring Back - double-sided
- Specs: Four silver/gray carbon fiber rods with end-fittings. The arms
connect at the middle plate, creating each front's X” frame to
mount the graphic. Central body plate is constructed of black
plastic molding, rear support leg is black powder coated steel.
Product is designed to work with large vinyl banners and relies on
grommets (eyelets) in each corner of graphic to fit to system.
Cannot be used with standard paper or ridged graphics.
- Banner Stand Color: Silver & Black combo only
- Artwork: Supplied by client (see our art submissionguidelines)
- Graphic Print: One included - single-sided
- Graphic Type: USB 12oz. Vinyl, optional 8oz. Oxford Cloth available at
additional cost - choose from pulldown menu above
- Graphic Size: 27.5” wide x 70.75” high(eyelet to eyelet) with 1” added past
grommet at each corner (29.5”w x 72.75”h)
- Carry Bag: Included. Budget slip over type, Gray
- Graphic Design Guidelines: Click Here.
- Return Policy: Hardware only (must be in original condition, restocking fee will
- 12 oz. USB Vinyl - 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- 8 oz. Oxford Cloth - 6 months limited warranty
- Banner stand hardware - 1 Year warranty against manufacturing
- Shipping Size: 45" x 6" x 3"
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- Availability: Usually ships within 4 days upon confirmation of e-proofs. Please
reference the "Graphic Submission Process 1-2-3" below for more information on graphic submission and e-proof
- Graphic submission process 1-2-3:
- Once you place your order, the ftp website will be emailed within 1
business day for you to upload your graphics (if the files are
under 4MB you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org).
You must notify email@example.com the filename, date
and time the graphics were uploaded in order for us to review and
proof your graphics. You must also always include your company name
and/or order number so that we can match your graphics with your
order. We cannot review or proof your graphics until your order is
officially placed with Everything Displays.
- Within 2-3 business days we will review your graphics and provide
you with an e-proof via email. Unfortunately, we cannot provide
immediate feedback if there are any issues with your designed
graphics, a 2-3 business day turnaround is necessary for your file
to go through all the reviewing channels. However, if you follow
our graphic submission guidelines, your proofing process should
have no issues or delays.
- Once you approve your proofs via email, your graphic product will
ship according to the lead time listed under "Availability" above. Rush printing is available, sometimes due to the print
schedule rush printing will require a rush fee. Rush printing and
rush fees can be discussed with your account executive - please
call for availability.