This agent is a kind of refined actives composed of nonionic and
cationic surfactant as well as super-effective deinking
composition, ink collector, complexant, separating agent, etc. It
is characterized by the effective protection of fiber, quick
separation of ink from fiber and speedy collection of removed ink
to prevent from its adsorption, which is easy for flotation and
washing, and economical in energy and water consumption. In this
way, pulp brightness can reach as high as 80-85% and deinking rate
Appearance: white powder or light yellow viscous liquid
It can be applied to deinking the waste book and notebook paper,
book and periodical paper, newsprint and coated paper before the
paper is reused to make glazed paper, newsprint, toilet paper and
1. Washing Method: dosage per ton of paper at 0.7-0.9%
2. Flotation Method: dosage per ton of paper at 0.6-0.9%
1. Deinking by Hydrabrusher
(1) Prepare according to the dosage of deinking agent 0.7%sodium
silicate 3% and caustic soda 3%. Then put them in the hydrabrusher
in turn and add hot water (at the temperature of 80-100 degrees).
Start the hydrabrusher for over 30 seconds before putting waste
(2) The pulp consistency is required to be 14-16% (the hydrabrusher
with the capacity of 1 ton can be put in the waste paper of
140-200kg). Start the hydrabrusher for 25-35 minutes, then stop and
maintain the temperature to braise for 10-20 minutes until it can
perform the optimal deinking.
(3) After the blowing, it shall be timely concentrated and washed
to prevent the ink deposited on the fiber due to the prolonged
retention. Adding small amount of deinking agent during washing
will get unexpected results.
2. Deinking in Steam Pool
(1) According to the dosage of 8kg deinking agent, 20kg caustic
soda and 30kg sodium silicate per ton of paper, put the above
mentioned chemicals into the pool and mixed properly, then add
waste paper with solid content of 30%.
(2) Inlet the steam to heat the water up to 80-100 degrees and
maintain the temperature for 20-24 hours before discharging,
pulping and washing.
(3) After discharging, pulping shall be performed before washing.
The deinking liquid in the pool can be reused after precipitation
3. Flotation Deinking (omitted)
VI. Package & Storage
Packaged in plastic barrel and stored away from light at room